- Unambiguous Video Proposition:
- Ensure the player controls are visible and have a fallback
- image in case it can’t play in the user’s browser.
- Encourage the sharing of video with social sharing and
- forward to a friend options.
- Use the word “video” in the subject line and highlight the
- nature of the video content in the subject line.
- Segment subscribers that have previously
- watched video or opened emails featuring video.
- Sound for auto-play videos is ‘off’ in the email by default.
- Use appropriate length video content.
- Restrict promotional videos.
- Highlight the value of video within the email copy.
Source:Video Email Infographic